Hi, it's Gini back with you again today! I wanted to create a mixed media/shabby card. Here's how I created this.
1. Begin with a 3.5" x 8" card base ( WorldWin ColorMates Beach)
2. Cut the next panel 3.25" x 7.75" ( WorldWin ColorMates White). Distress the edges by first using a distressing tool and then dipping the edges in a diluted mist spray.
3. Cut a piece of WorldWin Translucent Vellum and a piece of the Beach cardstock 3" x 7.5". Tape a Dreamweaver brass stencil over the vellum and apply modeling paste and allow to dry.
4. Mount the vellum to the Bear cardstock by running the cardstock through the Xyron 5" Creative Station and applying the vellum to it (this is a great method to avoid seeing any adhesive on the vellum.
5. Adhere crochet ribbon around the center of the panel.
6. Lightly mist the entire card with a 2-toned pink mist.
7. Apply the large Zva Creative Flourish ( CRB-06CA-106) to the card.
8. Die cut multiple layers of the Tattered Blossoms (Heartfelt Creations) using WorldWin's Petallics ( Coral Pink). Shape the flower and attach to the card. Add punched leaves to finish.