Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Are My Sunshine with WorldWin Papers

I wanted to post a sunshine layout, since winter has been so brutal here lately!  It's Katrina and I am sharing a layout filled with various WorldWin paper collections.  They all blend so seamlessly together, it makes them a breeze to work with.

My background paper is Colormates in Sapphire Blue.  It works perfectly to offset Sheldon's blue eye!

I used three different papers in this cluster.  The sun is from Colormates Cascata in Yellow.  The cloud is Twist in White.  And then the word "sunshine" was cut from Colormates in Deep Meri-Gold.  I used the Twist on the cloud, since it has a little texture to it. 

Here I used Petallics in Ice to offset my pictures and the die cut.  There is a sheen to it that makes everything pop. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  That's all I have for you, but be sure to check out everyone else's work on the blog!!

Katrina Hunt
Paper, Scissors and Glue

Supplies:
WorldWin Papers
Colormates-Sapphire Blue
Petallics-Ice
Twist-White
Colormates Cascata-Yellow
Colormates-Deep Meri-Gold

Other Supplies
Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Pattern Paper & Stickers-Echo Park Country Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment