Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Clean and Simple Kromekote Card

Hey there, it's Katrina on the blog today.  I just have a quick card share with some Colormates Textured  and Kromekote papers.

I only used three papers on this card, but a clean and simple card was the best way to show how beautiful the Kromekote papers are.  I used Kromekote papers in Brushed Silver and White Lizard.  For the card base I used Colormates Textured card stock in Aqua Ribbon.

I knew I wanted to emboss the Brushed Silver Kromekote, but I didn't want it to be overpowering.  I found this Quikutz embossing folder in my stash and thought it would be perfect for an everyday card.
Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Hello-Card-Khromekote-1000Signed

Supplies:  Cardstock-WorldWin Papers (Aqua Ribbon Colormates Textured), Kromekote in Brushed Silver and White Lizard; Ribbon-May Arts; Letters-Jillibean Soup; Embossing Folder-Quikutz (Bubbles)


Here is a close up of the detail on the White Lizard Kromekote paper.  I loved how this paper cut and embossed. 
Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Hello-Card-Khromekote-Close1000Signed

So, quite the impact, with just a little embossing and little touches here and there.  I am thinking that Kromekote will make some great tags for Christmas presents!  OR, maybe ornaments to hang on the tree!

Thanks for stopping by today on the WorldWin Papers blog!

Katrina Hunt
Paper, Scissors and Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment